Friday, March 27, 2009

Sick, sick, sick

              Latte kept me company

Burning another temperature and SO stuffy
                Getting blood drawn
     Asking Daddy "Will it HURT"?

FINALLY asleep after 5 bloody noses!


I got sick, and STAYED that way for a week. My Mom and Dad got pretty worried about me on Friday and decided to take me to the Dr. on Saturday. He said that I should have my blood drawn to check my white cell count and maybe a chest x-ray to make sure I didn't have pneumonia and he sent us to Primary Children's. I had to have a needle in my arm, and I was pretty scared about that, but Mom and Dad said I did SO GOOD, I didn't even cry!  My white cell count was good, so I didn't have to get the chest x-ray, the Dr said I had official "inFLUenza"  and I went home to hopefully get better by Monday or I was going to have to go back in to the Dr.  I felt much better on Monday and was able to go to school, I was a bit tired but I was ready to go to school. 

I am so glad I feel better, and I hope to never get that again!!

0 comments: