Friday, March 27, 2009

Pet day at school

Letting Ethan sit with me
    Pot bellied pig
Walking around to pet the pig
      Telling my classmates about Latte

Our school had a "Bring your pet to school day". My Mom brought Latte in so my friends could see and pet her. I got to tell everyone how old she is, her name and show them how she will "beg"  She got a lot of attention. There we're two other dog's, one little like her and the other was a big dog. There was also a pot bellied PIG, and her name was Cutie. She lives in the house like a dog and loved to have her belly rubbed; just like Latte, she also SQUEELED very loud! It's hard to tell in the picture, but she was actually very cute.

1 comments:

Sister Leitner said...

Hi Callie. Both you are Latte look adorable!! I'm glad all your friends got to see your cute doggie. That would have been fun to see the piggy.

P.S. Your school gym floor looks like an hockey rink.